Re: [at-l] POLISH QUESTION

he probably would like hominy if he knew how to spell it.  What is it in
Polish?  I'll ask him.  Dang!  He can't hear me anyway.  How is that in
Polish Sign Language?  He's still kind of upset over Ivan, as it is.  Ivan
worked in a sausage factory.  That's where he lost his leg.  I don't dare
ask Igor how he lost his hearing, cause I can't sign in Polish.
> From: Clines <clines@cfw.com>
> To: at-l@saffron.hack.net
> Subject: Re: [at-l] POLISH QUESTION
> Date: Sunday, April 19, 1998 5:00 PM
>
> At 12:50 PM 4/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Well, I would bring along my Polish friend Ivan Zamkotowich, but he only
> >has one leg (thump, swish, thump, swish, thump, swish) and the pole,
Igor,

http://www.hack.net/lists *