Re: [at-l] subjects

<< >>Choovers ????? How do you folks get these names ??  :-) >>

My AOL screen name gave me my trail name.  At Trail Days last year, people
were calling me choovers. Most of the people I have hiked with that I met
online were calling me choovers on the trail.  At a trail meeting, someone
came up to me and said, "arent you choovers?"  After that, I resigned myself
to the fact that this is my trail name.  However, Slyman thinks it should be
cut short to just Choo. lol

          choovers