Re: [at-l] potscrubber

I would recommend that the best thing to use and the lightest thing to pack would be

a 3M Scothbrite pad. (I call 'em the Mean Green Scrubby Thing)
If your concerned about food particles you can cut it into pieces and use each
section only once,
be sure and pack out the used sections though. (covering my butt here.....) <G>

Block Dog   <-----------FoodService Professional <g>