[at-l] Dem Bones

Hello All -

Keebler said:

>#1.... In fact, there were two Bones (Boneses?) on the Trail in '97.
>One guy who went fast and light (had hiked the PCT previously I
>think, anyone care to back me up?)...

We ran into a "fast and light" "guy" Bones on the PCT in '95 (had done
almost all of it when we met and hiked together in the Cascades...met again
in Sierra City as we were backfilling our skip in different directions).
It was old home week...we had also run into him on the AT in '93 (Mt. Zion
hostel in Manchester, VT).

He is easy to spot...has misc bones (found along the trail) attached to the
outside of his pack and HE HAS MY P38 CAN OPENER...<g>.

If this is the same "guy" Bones, he is a strong hiker...and an outstanding
trail friend!

- Charlie II  AT (MEGA'93)
             PCT (Mex@Can'95)