Re: [at-l] Festivus for the rest of us

I can't wait to see your jackal and wingless partridge trick!!  I'll be
worth coming just to see that!!  Why doesn't the jackal eat the partridge?

I can sort of answer the beer question.  I believe Hot Springs is the only
down you can buy beer in in Madison County.  I won't swear to it, but I
hear it is because of the tourists that they are allowed to sell it. You
might want to come prepared.  Newton TN, if you are coming from the
direction Felix is coming from, probably has it. From the other way
Buncombe county (Asheville) sells it.

Highlander

http://www.hack.net/lists *