Re: [at-l] Re: cell phones

At 08:20 PM 4/15/98 EDT, you wrote:
>The way this is going I think we may need a doctor. This comes up every
>year about this time, I'm already looking forward to next year. Maybe
>besides turning those cell phones off we should turn this thread off
>(till next year of course :-)

Ditto !!!!  Does "Dead Horse" mean anything to anybody. Agian I dont see
what there is to discuss. As the Doc says.... "Hike your own hike".

 I like to hike with both arms but sometimes
>the voices tell me I should.............

A friend of mine has those voices in his head also. :-)

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
          Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors>