Re: [at-l] cell phones

>I know this is long - but when I joined this list, I was impressed by the
>"hike your own hike" motto.  It seems that lately some people are more
>interested in proving that their opinion is the only right one than
supporting
>others in their choices.
>
>The Redhead (awaiting the flames I know are coming)
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

No flames from me. I agree 100%. This topic is getting rather old. If you
want to take one then take one. If you dont then dont. Its a personnal
choice. Who really cares one way or another ?  IMHO if a persons
wilderness experience  is destroyed by seeing someone else use one than
their  mental state is probably not stable enough to deal with an emergency
on the trail and thus they themselves would be the ones who should probably
take one. Just my opinion. Happy hikeing.

                           Daryl Cline WB4YEX
                            Harrisonburg, Va.
                  Web page: <http://www.cfw.com/~clines>
          Outdoor pictures:  <http://www.cfw.com/~clines/outdoors>