[at-l] Chase's non-thru-hiking adventure

 << What a whiner, you really make me mad. You are complaining about "only"
   getting a month off. I guess you never thought about those of us that
   would love to have a month off. You should be glad to have that month
   off, so if all you can do is complain about "just having a month off"
   keep it to yourself.

   woodelf

 Hey Woodelf,

Maybe you and I should call Greyhound for the special backpack handling
 option.  Just like the one we bought for him last year.  Then we can see
Chase
 go into turbo whine mode again.

Chase,
Where do you want me to pick you up this time?   Getting new brakes today.
Just installed a new hot water tank.  What do you want for breakfast????
Also, I talked with your mom.  She does like Woodelf best.

 I hope both of you are well and life is good.

 Take care.......

 Beau Bushor N1MJD(R) FN34jl
            "Bleeder Guy"