Re: [at-l] Chase's non-thru-hiking adventure

<< What a whiner, you really make me mad. You are complaining about "only"
 getting a month off. I guess you never thought about those of us that
 would love to have a month off. You should be glad to have that month
 off, so if all you can do is complain about "just having a month off"
 keep it to yourself.

 woodelf

 P.S. Wait till I tell Mom, she's going to whip you good this time. She
 always did like me best.  >>

LOL, Will you be joining him on weekends, just rock his pack when he's not
looking!

Sly