[at-l] Chase's non-thru-hiking adventure

Hi Folks,

	Well are you just about sick and tired of hearing me whine about having
to cancel/delay my Thru hike so many times. Here is another less than
exciting development. Last week I got a pretty definite you can leave
Friday (the guy with the back trouble is coming back to work).
So I mailed my first two mail drops a couple of weeks back (slow mail
with compressed gas).
	Today I learned that my senior co-worker has landed a job at GoodYear
and will leave Corning around May 18. So looks like I may get 3 or 4
weeks off!!!:-) And when I return I will still have vacation to take
later, I'll head up to Vermont to continue my section hike then.
	Any way a few weeks hiking will be real nice. Also I get to walk that
166 miles from Springer to Fontanna that I never have walked, plus more.
Most likely I will head down to Georgia this weekend VBG

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia