[at-l] Egg Day

 I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish y'all a very happy Easter, or
passover, or for those like me who don't know what to beleive, a very happy
spring!

  If you are celebrating Easter today and you're lucky enough to get one of
those choclate bunnies, feel free to send the ears to me!

Pitchfork