[at-l] Signing off

I leave next Tuesday on the train from LA.  I start my hike
on Monday, 20 April.
I will have my journal posted at Trailplace.

I am signing  off early because I still have to much to do
and no time to read.

Thanks for the gear list responses everyone.  I have taken
many to heart.

Some I have decided to ignore.  8-)

I got my trail haircut yesterday.  There goes the comb.  I
always thought that it was called a buzz cut because that
was how it was done,  now I know that it is called a buzz
cut because your head buzzes when the air blows across the
stubble.

Take care all,
Cloudwalker