Re: [at-l] ticks

James Bullard wrote:

> Ticks will usually attach themselves below knee level (exception, when
> you're sitting down)

This does happen!!  The two that I detached from me....one on my sholder and one in
my hair.  Yuk...what where
yer sittin.  Someone told me that the most common host
for ticks is mice!!!  Makes sense since they are a constant
population and it's easier for a tick to happen on them.
So beware ticks in tall grass and SHELTERS!!.
Both prime mouse habitat.
The rhymn goes :
If you cannot see the ground,
betcha there are ticks around.

I guess that refers to dense grass vs normal woods type ground
litter.  Happy picking.....eeeeuuuuu.