Re: [at-l] commentary & Book help

Y'all

  Do you really mean people just leave their gear on the trail? Anyhting any
good?? Man I need a lot of stuff, maybe I should hike from GA and just "clean
up" after those nice people...Keep your eyes out for some really good sales!

  On another note, one of the things that addicted me to the trail was a book
my grandmother got for me. It was published (I think) by National Geographic
Society. It had a ton of really great pictures and some great text. I used to
work in a book store (Barnes &Nobles)  and I exhausted every means to get this
book, but it's been discontinued. My only resort is finding it used.
SO....If anyone finds it, or knows where I can, can you help me out?
Thanks....

Pitchfork