[at-l] Shelton Graves

Can anyone refer me to a good source (preferably a person!) regarding the
Shelton graves along the NC/TN border? In reading William Trotter's NC
Civil War History, Vol II, BUSHWHACKERS, there's a compelling section about
the fighting in Shelton Laurel, and a moving account of the death of 13 yo
David Shelton. Reading the AT Guidebook, I see that one of the Shelton
Graves is also a David Shelton, but if the narrative in the guidebook is to
be believed, a different one. Is there anyone who might help me reconcile
the two accounts? Any info appreciated.

--Rhymin' Worm