[at-l] The Pope

I'm sittin' in Bryant Ridge Shelter one evening a few years ago, right
about dusk. Down the trail comes a racket. In walks the Pope. I'm still
eating supper. The pope starts talking religion. I say "There are three
things I won't discuss: Religion and politics."  "What's the other one"
he asks. "I won't discuss it" I reply.
Well, the evening goes on. Every now and then the Pope would so something
like "Are ya Baptist?"
"Nope, I don't like water."
"ARe ya Atheist?"
"I don't believe in Atheism."
"Are ya Agnostic?"
"I don't care enough to be agnostic."
"How bout Jehovah's Witness?"
"I didn't see anything."
"Wesleyan?"
"I'm from Indiana, so its more like 'Midwesleyan'. And no."

He was becoming irritated. And running out of guesses. Finally, a plea.
"Will you give me a hint?"
"Well," I said, "I'm a lot like you, but I like hiking and my cats."
The pontiff went into deep thought. After some time, "Ahhhhh," he said.
"You're a Roamin' Catoholic"

Pomegranites, get yer pomegranites...

--
Felix