Pitchfork

From:          default@prodigy.net
Date:          Thu, 2 Apr 1998 19:21:20 -0500

World Class Speakers & Entertainers is proud to represent...

Iris Chang, author of the New York Times Bestseller, "The Rape of Nanking"

Ms. Chang, whose own grandparents barely escaped the massacre, speaks about "The Rape of
Nanking" from three perspectives: that of the soldiers who performed it; of the civilians who endured
it; and a group who were able to create a safety zone that saved almost 300,000 lives.

For immediate booking contact:

World Class Speakers & Entertainers
10747 Wilshire Blvd. #807, Los Angeles, CA 90024-4432
800-966-4443 Ÿ310-441-7233 faxŸemail: info@speak.comŸwww.speak.com

310-441-7229 	Joseph I. Kessler 		Los Angeles, CA
702-367-0331	Bruce Merrin			Las Vegas, NV

***note.  If you wish to be taken off this e-mail list, please contact us.
              e-mail: info@speak.com