Re: [at-l] AT photos. GSMNP

DaRedhead wrote:
>  I've never run into such aggressive mice before - hope I never do :)

Well then stay away from those shelters!!  The first time I slept at
Mollies ridge, the mice were so bad that they would run across my back
every 15 min. or so.  I was so disturbed that I had nightmares about
this giant rat standing on his hind legs checking me out while I slept.
(I was on the bottom bunk.)  The next morning I shook out my boots
before placing them on, out fell 3-4 walnut size "droppings".  Now, you
tell me, Was it a dream????

t.

--

Tom Fort