Re: [at-l] blind hiker

Never hiked the AT, but my wife (who is totally blind) and I hike when we
can and let me tell you boulder fields are enough to make ya wish you'd
stayed home!  45 minutes for 100 yds was making good time for us ;-)

Matt
Outdoor Classified

BTW, some shameless spam, Outdoor Classified now has over 500 ads for
strictly camping/backpacking equipment.  Pretty impressive if I do say so
myself ;-)

http://www.hack.net/lists *