Re: [at-l] Trail Talk

OK....details have come in.
We _hope_ there has been a misunderstanding,
If anyone knows or runs into ZEN and he still has JASMINE with
him, her person wants the dog back.  Jasmine is female, mostly black,
a black lab greyhound mix....greyhound build with black lab hair.
Was wearing a red collar.  Has a white spot on her chest and on her
right rear paw....weighs about 50 lbs...three years old.

The tag on her collar reads Denver Dumb Friends League.

The dog switched owners near Woody Gap/ Neels Gap.

May be nearing the GA NC border.
Please tell Zen to get the dog back to her owner!!!
Thanks ...