Fwd: [at-l] Easter dinner

In a message dated 98-03-29 18:55:33 EST, atontodo@doubled.com writes:

<< Yes. We're cooking Felix the Cat. After it's done we'll call it XLife
 (anagram.)

  Felix, At Christmas, Mom thought cold cuts would make a nice dinner. Ann
 and I ate at the out-laws instead.

That reminds me of the time the Captain of the ship I was on called together
all us junior officers and chiefs at Thanksgiving time and told us to take one
of the single enlisted sailors home for dinner.  That is, until Chief Schlinke
said he didn't mind but he wasn't sure just how he'd clean and cook one....

Sorry, couldn't resist this non-trail item.

Cap'n Al

-- BEGIN included message

Yes. We're cooking Felix the Cat. After it's done we'll call it XLife
(anagram.) (Mom has the email equivalent of the vi editor and a cheap
phone--everytime I hold it up to my face, it hangs up.)

Just got back from hiking up MD Heights and then visiting HF and Laura at
the Outfitters. 80 degrees and sunny. I was the only boob with poles, but I
love my Leki's.

Felix, At Christmas, Mom thought cold cuts would make a nice dinner. Ann
and I ate at the out-laws instead.

Tonto