Re: [at-l] Easter dinner

Yes. We're cooking Felix the Cat. After it's done we'll call it XLife
(anagram.) (Mom has the email equivalent of the vi editor and a cheap
phone--everytime I hold it up to my face, it hangs up.)

Just got back from hiking up MD Heights and then visiting HF and Laura at
the Outfitters. 80 degrees and sunny. I was the only boob with poles, but I
love my Leki's.

Felix, At Christmas, Mom thought cold cuts would make a nice dinner. Ann
and I ate at the out-laws instead.

Tonto