Re: [at-l] Peggy Alert!!

Hello,

	While doing my usual weekend thing of backpacking I discovered Peggy
has moved into Wilson Creek Shelter. What a relief I thought, well at
least I can spend a night at Fulhardt Knob Shelter now if I want to.
Peggy has spent most of the last two winters at Fulhardt. With tent
inside the shelter and every inch of space taken up with her personnel
items. Things could be much better if she would carry her own trash off
and only occupy one space in the shelter. Wilson Creek Shelter is a nice
clean area now. I wonder how soon before it looks like the garbage dump
she left at Fulhardt.
	Peggy was unusually out spoken this time. She said she doubted that she
could survive another winter in these mountains and considered going
back to Los Angles. She said at 60 years old she was tired of having no
food and being cold. She also stated that she disliked people and that
she hoped that me and everyone in the United States of America  would
pay for what we did to her, her family and  war crimes against Great
Britain? and we would all be sorry. She said a lot of money exchanged
hands and she wanted to know where it was.
	Peggy said a news crew just left there. They filmed her whole story but
would probably be afraid to broadcast it.
	This lady needs help. I don't mean donations of food and camping gear
either. Hmmm maybe we need top send a reporter out there to get her
story. Possibly some sort of X-File thing. Crimes against England, The
Revolutionary War comes to mind?

	It was a super hot weekend for backpacking. I hadn't packed my sun
block yet and got toasted! I hope it cools down to some good hiking
weather 40 - 50 degrees suits me fine.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)