RE: [at-l] trailplace.com

To checkout a connection to see if it's ok you can use two commands.

1) ping trailplace.com - Should return with information about the connection.
2) tracert trailplace.com - It will return with information on all servers between you and trailplace.

Both failed on my connection, indicating that trailplace.com was done.

Ron