Re: [at-l] VACATION!!! Hike suggestions TN/NC???

<< Anybody want to suggest a good hike with nice scenery, pretty well
 maintained, and not a crowd?  >>

Gary,
You may want to check out the Big Creek area in the Smokies.  Lots of well
maintained trails, and very pretty.  The NC side of the Smokies is generally
less crowded than the TN side, but actually I have never been bothered with
crowds anywhere in the Smokies as long as I am off the AT or away from the
Cades Cove area.  Have a great hike.

Jim