Re: [at-l] Redhead, et al - Hoosier Hikers> Yes, we are.

In a message dated 3/27/98, 6:53:51 AM, Frank.David@carrier.utc.com writes:<<

Have you thought about helicopter food drops for the more isolated areas of
the 58 mile trail?????>>

I assure you that no offense was intended :)  But, Kurt, to make it up to you,
I will personally drive to Indiana and be your supply support when you hike
the 58 mile trail.  I will have food and beverages every five miles or so,
carry a nice soft bed in the back of the truck so you can rest occassionally,
and give you a ride back to your car.  Will this make it up to you? <vbg>

(actually, the comment was directed at Felix in the first place <g> )
The Redhead