Re: [at-l] Re: Redhead, et al - Hoosier Hikers> Yes, we are.

Kurt wrote:

>Exsqueeze me? I resemble that remark... The Hoosier State has many fine
>indivictuals on this list - there's the green ghost, and Hawkeye, and Felix
>(when he's on this planet, and not one of his own creation), to name just
>three of our illustrious members who contribute quite frequently to this
>august panel.

     I'm not sure If I was just honored or not with your association? :-)
     But after 6 years in Indiana as a transplanted Buckeye, I am proud to
     be a Hoosier. If you need any maildrop support on the Knobstone trail
     I could arrange some for you. Have you thought about helicopter food
     drops for the more isolated areas of the 58 mile trail?????

     Hawkeye