[at-l] Boy Scouts aren't a Social Experiment

Perversion has nothing to do with values. Diversity is an abbreviation
for- "If we all do it, no-one is accountable.

Quote: I would have a serious concern about getting them involved with
Boy Scouting at this point.

I would have a serious problem with you teaching my kids.....period.

Quote:maybe an alternate scouting organization should be founded.

Great idea, and with your theory make a pettifil headmaster to uphold
your standards.

Scouting has survived alot of years by teaching standards accepted by a
moral society. Trace any social problem in society today and you'll find
a problem started by someone setting a weak standard to live life by.
Lower standards increase our societies woes.

Call it what you want, but that crap don't float around this "good ole
boy."
I apologize for the lack of Hiking information in this post, but social
experiments should not be conducted on organizations we treasure.

CapnClay

PS  Grey Owl, quit giving our rocks away, I'm not done tripping yet.