[at-l] Trail Diet

Hello!

Both my wife and I are outdoor enthusiasts, and we spend much of our time
day hiking on weekends and car camping on vacations.  We would like to do
much more backpacking, but her dietary restrictions really limit our
ability to plan overnights.

My wife eats mostly fruits and vegetables, lots of soy products, and some
meat (fish, chicken, shellfish).  She doesn't eat carbos (I am serious!),
beans, oils or fats.  She actually can eat items from the previous list but
in small, small quantities.  I was wondering if anyone else has addressed
this type of situation with any degree of success.

I noticed a previous post about a dried vegetable mail order company - I
called and asked for their catalog.  I am hoping this company's products
can lead us in the right direction.

Any additional advice?

Thanks,
Bill