[at-l] 20F warm enough?

With the cold snap the current thu-hikers are experiencing and a desire to
purchase a new sleeping bag on my part, I've been wondering whether past
thru-hikers have found a 20F bag warm enough for their hikes?

Did you wish you had a warmer bag for the cold sections?  I know a lot of
people switched to summer bags later on, but I'm wondering whether I should
get a 20 or go down to something like a 10F bag that adds another 8-12 oz.

Thanks,
Brent