Re: [at-l] Trail Running

What a topic! It seems that this, more than anything I've seen yet, made
people jump up and talk out. Everyone's opinion differed, and through all
the discourse I've learned once again that one cannot take things at face
value all of the time. I was suprised at the volatility of the opinions of
some people, yet pleased to see them express these with the greatest of
restraint and respect. I am reminded that the people on these lists' are
friends, are reasonable people who can hold different but valuable things
close to their heart, and remain so without retribution. Above and beyond
all, what I see here is a deep and abiding respect for what the AT may mean
to a person, another person, as well as to onesself, in their core. Thanks
to everyone -

Kurt