Re: [at-l] More research

Well, I hear he is also quite a hunter, and he exhibits an uncanny sense of
survival.  Now, this is how I hear the story.

Well, brotha, poor Felix had had an awful season!  Everything he'd planted
had been eaten by blackbirds, just as soon as he'd started to sow.  Fire
had destroyed his blueberry field at Lincoln town, and termites had ate up
his ice house!

And to top it off, a stray cat had died in his well.  By October, he
decided he'd better go out and stock up food for the winter.  Ayuh!

He loaded up his gun, the one with the side-by-side barrels, and he started
into the woods to find himself some game.  All day long he walked without
firing a shot.

In fact, he was just about to head in right about sundown, when he spied a
fox behind a rock about two rods distance.  Takin' careful aim, he almost
squeezed the trigga, when he spotted anutha fox about 20 feet from the
first one.

Well, suh, he aimed somewheres in between, the shot hit a rock, split it in
two, and killed both foxes.  The kick from the gun knocked him into the
stream behind him, and when he come to, his right hand was on a beaver's
tail, his left hand on an otter's head, and his trouser pockets was so full
of trout, that a button popped off his fly, and killed a partridge.

Felix was proud of himself, and when he smiled, his gold tooth sparkled
along side his two other teeth.

http://www.hack.net/lists *