Re: [at-l] dogs on the trail

CHoover241 wrote:
> I was very close to creaming the poor thing with my stick

> but then realized THAT HIS MASTERS WERE LETTING HIM DO THIS.

Cheryl.....you should have creamed the master.
I'm serious.  Ya'll know I hike with dogs, and little
by little more areas are off  limits.  Why?  Because of
jerks like you ran into.  Wail on them...at least verbally.
Leave a trace of your anger on the master.   I you don't
let them know that they are doing wrong, how do they
learn?
Deep breath....in...out.  Sorry....But I've had it up to
here with jerks that think the rules about leashed or
controlled dogs doesn't apply to them.