Re: [at-l] Peak1 packs

Charlie,

Thanks for the reassurrance about my pack.  I like it better already 8-) and I am
sure that the XPD belt will help a lot.  I am also looking forward to using your
adjustment tips to make it ride better.

I will publish the gear list soon, I am still working on it.  For now I have loaded
23 lbs of weights on so that I can get used to 50+ pounds.  Every pound under that
will feel like heaven so I figure that is where I need to train.

One thing I did figure out the hard way was that the heavy stuff needs to go high,
not low.  When I had the 17 lb. weights at the bottom of the frame it was badly off
balance and really uncomfortable.  After I moved that to the top the whole load felt
better.

I'll probably contact you again after I have tried making some adjusstments.

8O)
Cloudwalker