[at-l] Re: VB bags

R. Moak wrote:
>The Vapor Barrier should be on the inside of the bag. Preferably next to
>you skin. It's intent is to keep moisture and heat escaping from your body
>trapped next to the skin. Putting it on the outside defeats the purpose.
>You make get some warmth, but as you said you also get a wet bag.

Are the commercial VB bags like this? I mean, is the VB next to your skin,
even when the bag is manufactured _as_ a VB bag? Or is a liner used, coolmax
or something, to keep one from getting that "thighs stuck to the vinyl car
seat" feeling? And, are the liners simply a piece of impermeable
plastic/nylon, or what type of material? Cost, weight, manufacturers of
liners also, if the knowledge is close at hand. I know I'm not asking
much...<g>

Kurt