No Subject

Dear Sirs!
  The firm ELKATEL, offers you to place the information about your
Production and services on our exhibition stands in pavilion Moscow
In territory of All-Russia Exhibition centre.
As, we offer you to make in Russian and to place
At us on INTERNET server your catalogues and detailed information on you.
To place advertising in Russian press on regions of Russia.
These inexpensive services will involve(attract) in your production of
millions Russian
The consumers.
We can help to you in sale of the goods from a warehouse in Moscow.
Yours faithfully Barychev Alexandre
7-095-424-1711
7-095-424-1811
http://www.elkatel.ru
alexandr@elkamail.ru
NetMeeting νμοεξηι ΰχύε ϊμμώψελσε
Διη ΰόφμΰχ Alexandre B δΰχςδό ψειθλσοε ϋομο φλχαμθ.