[at-l] Holiday Lake 50k and A.T. in Smokies

The results of the 3rd annual Holiday Lake 50k with an
article,pictures,and complete results are on our website:
http://davidhorton.simplenet.com

This weekend, Muffy, Andrew Thompson, Eliza MacLean, and I plan on doing
the A,T. in the Smokies using it as training for the Barkley,  We will
put something on the website about our trip next week,  I haven't been
back to the Smokies since I did the trail in 1991.  I hope to get better
views this time.  In 91 it rained all the way through,

The Runner   David Horton