Fw: [at-l] sleeping bags

Good point about the sleeping bag.  Strange that LL Bean is one of the few
outfitters who hang their bags instead of stuffing them in long term
storage.

A different, but important subject, I was advised that a "stuff sack" is
just for that purpose.  It could be interpreted as a sack for "stuff", or a
sack in which to "stuff".  Ain't semantics wonderful?

I was advised by the "experts" at L L Bean that a tent should never be
folded, but stuffed.  Folding will assure that you'll likely find the same
crease or seam every time, thereby weakening that area of the fabric.
Possible leaks?

Ern Grover "Time-Maker"
Web: http://www.tick-tock.com / Mail: ern@tick-tock.com / ICQ 922536 / AOL
MaineMan47
26 Webster Street, Springvale, ME  04083
207-324-8994 / Fax 207-324-1544

"Hikers, this is your hot shower and meal in Maine"