[at-l] Georgia: Dicks Creek Gap

In the event anyone is interested, we have located some super assistance at
Dicks Creek Gap.
Because of time limitations, we'll be out only a week, and going north to
south.  We will endeavor
to impress you folks starting out at Springer by sweating bullets as
through hikers from Maine.

Sallal's Motel & Trading Post (Virginia Palmer)(Hiawassee) 706-896-3943 $39
+ tax, lakeview (Hiker's
Price off season).

Shuttling service from Hiawassee:  Gene's Hamilton 706-896-2077

And if anyone is stranded in Maine in need of a hot shower and decent meal
or some shuttling, please give me an excuse to leave my office.

Ern Grover "Time-Maker"
ern@tick-tock-com / http://www.tick-tock.com / ICQ 922536 / AOL MaineMan47
26 Webster Street, Springvale, ME  04083
207-324-8994 / Fax 207-324-1544

"Hikers, this is your hot shower and meal in Maine"