[at-l] pack question

I need everyone's two cents.   My insurance company wants to buy me a new
backpack (the only piece of gear I lost in the fire was my big backpack,
which was completely toasted).  The good news is that my old pack was this
beat up old NorthFace that I bought used for $50 over 6 years ago. Since my
insurance company wants to pay me the replacement value, not just the actual
value, methinks I need to get my dream pack.

I don't have any time to really shop for this right now, but I really need
to run what I plan to buy by the ins. co. just to make sure it's covered.
SO, I need some suggestions.

I'm thinking the much reveled DanaDesigns?  Any model suggestions????????

:) Pooh

---
Jennifer D. Sawyer
Boston University School of Law

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.