Re: [at-l] Songs]

> Michael asked:
> > That is why I am wondering if any of you have some special music you connect  with the AT or hiking in general?

Sure do! Lots of 'em.
When I started my thru hike Tom Petty's "Runnin' Down a Dream" meant
alot to me. Then, from central Georgia until now the Allman Brothers
Band playing "Jessica" puts me in a real "freedom of the hills" mood. In
Conn. and Mass. Ringo Starr's "It Don't Come Easy" really made me think
about what I was doin'. In Maine when I was hammering down some big
miles to Ozzy's "Crazy Train".
I guess that I could go on and on. I remember some Sunday mornings
listening to a station that played an entire album uninterrupted. I
think that I walked with that station for three weeks or so. I heard
James Marshall Hendricks doing "Hey Joe", and an old Lenerd Skynerd <sp>
album, I think it was "Second Helping". On another morning they played
"The Best of Credence". Good station. The only problem is that I can't
remember where it was. (or even if it was only one radio station) So...
I guess that I'll just have to do another thru to find out...

Good Hiking To All...

All The Way