Re: [at-l] live cam view of GSMNP

>I hope everyone on the list notices the wonderful effort that >Wildbill
puts into giving us internet resources for every topic being >discussed.
I have many new favorite places -- especially the view >from Mt.
Washington that I check out every morning.  I just wanted to >pause and
thank Wildbill publicly for his useful service.  Let's make >him aware
that we appreciate the effort.

Ditto what Solar Bear says.  I really appreciate it having all the
resources Wildbill finds for us, especially when I haven't time to go
search for something myself!

Thanks, Wildbill!

Amy