[at-l] Warning - Sophomoric Humor Alert - DELETE DELETE DELETE

In a message dated 3/12/98 9:37:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, hopefl@juno.com
writes:

<< Is it true that you have to be at least six feet tall to joint the
 Coast Guard? >>

WARNING -- Sophomoric Humor Alert -- Proceed at your own peril.

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Wow!  They got joints in the Coast Guard.  Must be some real big ones,  too,
if ya gotta be 6' tall just to smoke 'em.  I thought they was supposed to be
watchin' out for illegal drug traffic,  not smokin' 'em.  Got any chips?   ;-)

Had this been an actual humorous item,  you would have been instructed to
laugh.  This concludes our test of the Sophomoric Humor Network.

Solar Bear
Network VP of nonhumorous,  unwitty stories &
Head Sophomore