[at-l] songs

"Up Around The Bend" - CCR (anyone following this list would think we're all
around the bend....)

....sunshine daydreams, walking through the tall trees, going where the wind
blows, blooming like a red rose... Grateful Dead

And "Sign Of The Rainbow" by Robbie Robertson, which seemed to be written
especially for Katahdin - one line is "go upon the mountain that's painted in
the sky..." and it always takes me back...

Thanks for making me think, it helps the Springer Fever....   Peace, Skeeter