Re: [at-l] AT Love Nest

Forgot to add list to it - can't have that :)

-- BEGIN included message

In a message dated 3/9/98, 2:17:12 PM, tschamp@hotmail.com writes:

<<The true spirit of unselfishness and open-mindedness is shown here. How
many of us have yearned for the opportunity to build a new relationship
with a like-minded significant other.  Here we have someone not just
sittting there pining away, hoping, but actually doing something about
it.  A heartwarming story in the making.>>

Try as I might, I can't figure out if this is an insult or not!  THIS
particular soon to be divorced person isn't exactly ready for a new
"relationship" yet <g>.  I am only looking for hiking friend, not "love nest"
:)  However, always willing to be unselfish and open minded - so if anyone
wants to bring the beans, monkeys, dogs, whatever - I'll bring the rope <vbg>

The Redhead

-- END included message