[at-l] AT Love Nest

OK folks, I think we all owe The Redhead a round of applause for
exemplification of true thru-hiker ethics.

>Try Curley Maple Gap Shelter next weekend :)

The true spirit of unselfishness and open-mindedness is shown here. How
many of us have yearned for the opportunity to build a new relationship
with a like-minded significant other.  Here we have someone not just
sittting there pining away, hoping, but actually doing something about
it.  A heartwarming story in the making.

In fact, I do believe a 3 or 4-day section hike would be an excellent
way to make or break the tentative connection with a new prospect.

We'll be eagerly awaiting the trip report next Monday.

--The Wizard