[at-l] Apologies

Even though I don't believe in or practice bigotry,  this morning I
unwittingly made some offensive jokes about West Virginians.  Believe me when
I say that these jokes would have been exactly the same no matter what state
was in the news report.  I was unaware that West Virginians have been the
subject of some very bigoted humor.  As a Polish American,  I understand.  I
apologize both for my ignorance and for any pain I caused.  There is plenty to
laugh about in this world without making hurtful remarks.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear
(I still believe in all the other kinds of humor,  especially sophomoric.)