Re: [at-l] Aged Coleman Fuel

I read an article somewhere years back, that talked about crystalline wax
that forms in old fuel. I don't remember too much about it except for the
recommendation that old fuel not be used in winter, apparently the wax is
more likely to cause problems in cold temps. Since reading this I've
always used (what I thought was) fresh fuel in winter and the old stuff
in warm weather. Maybe some of our resident chemist can comment on this.

woodelf