Re: [at-l] Aged Coleman Fuel

Nyberg, Peter K wrote:

> Anyone out there have any experience, good or bad, using Coleman fuel
> that's been aged in the can for a year or more?

I have used fuel that's a couple of years old.  Never had a problem that
I could detect. I suppose it's possible that it doesn't burn as
efficiently if it's been contaminated with condensation. Seems to work
fine, though.  I've got a can that was in my mother-in-law's garage and
appears to be *really* old.  (Let's see, the last time they would have
gone camping would have been 20+ years ago...) I didn't want to take a
risk using this stuff.  YMMV, of course.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...