[at-l] Legal Notice and Press Release

AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Until a ruling has been handed down, it has been
 determined that both attempted-humorous posts as well as
 attempted-informational posts by persons in both unions (The MLE and the
 Strategic Hiking Information Team) are to be deemed acceptable. The
 unions (MLE and SHIT) do not stand behind the opinions or posts of the
 members, only their rights to make them. >>

It has come to my attention that another group is attempting to use our
copyrighted acronym.  As President of Slovenly Hikers'  Ill-fated Thru-hikes
(SHIT),  I demand that all other groups cease and desist in the use of our
illustrious name.  This is the time of the year when our ranks begin to swell;
therefore,  name confusion could cause our new members to fail to show up at
the proper meeting place -- up Shit Creek.

Press Release        (for immediate distribution)

The Slovenly Hikers'  Ill-fated Thru-hikes softball team announces tryouts for
their Cheerleader Squad,  the internationally renowned  "ShitKickers" and
their famous LNT routine.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear